Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Today

Today, I went for training again. I wasn't late so I was quite happy :D. I think this was the first time I wasn't late for holiday training but you shouldn't be knowing that cause it reflects quite badly on me.

It was quite fun lah. (I mean the training of course, not being late for it) We did lots of cartwheels, do till I was dizzy. Other than that training was quite ordinary. Oh and we got to play games too. Junwei was especially enthusiastic on the "Dog and Bone" game but that's probably because the games are really fun :D.

After training we slacked a while and played with balls - got volleyball, soccer ball and ping pong ball. Then, I injured my toe. It was quite painful at first but it became better.

However (wah sounding like some kind of essay already), I slipped again near my house zzz. Maybe it was cause I was trying to get a better look at what a girl and a boy (I think he's her brother) were doing after I walked past them. After I slipped, the toe became damn pain. The sock got blood where there was none before lol.

Now I'm just sitting down doing nothing (: I hope I won't be late the next training.

No comments:

Post a Comment