A few days before the end of my Japan 2015 June trip with friends (teckchye jerome francis shawn junwei + yuching & bocheng) I suddenly saw a notification for a missed call on Whatsapp while shopping for underwear at Uniqlo with Jun Wei.
I called back and it ended up being what I mistook to be a prank from my secondary 1 classmates so I returned the call.
After the call only did I notice a missed whatsapp message which was phrased as a confession and misinterpreted to be a prank. A series of unfortunate exchange occurred before I realised that the misinterpretation was real and something had to be done urgently to salvage the situation. With advice from my friends that changtongburuduantong, I drafted a rejection and did my best.
All along I felt that such a moment would be received with happiness and I have been anticipating it. Yet, I never knew the onslaught of feelings was so complicated and managing those feelings would in turn be such a event necessitating skill and finesse.
Okay enough wallowing in stress and trauma from the lack of experience, this first time will not be considered a bad thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment